The Florida Department of Health's Office of Compassionate Use is issuing ID cards.
Visit any of our locations for an application. We can also take your photo should you need assistance.
Call 844-878-5438 for support 7 days a week.
All patients and legal representatives must complete an application.
Along with the application you must submit
- A copy of your Florida driver license, Florida identification card, or other proof of residency.
- A $75 check or money order (application fee) made out to Florida Department of Health.
- A passport-style, color photograph (2x2 inches in size) taken within the 90 days immediately preceding application.
All Trulieve locations can take your passport photo at no cost.
If you are not near one of Trulieve's current locations, you may have your photo taken anywhere that does passport photos.
If you are applying for a child under the age of 18, you must also include:
- A designated legal representative.
- A Compassionate Use Registry Identification Card Legal Representative Application.
- A copy of the parent’s or designated legal representative’s proof of residency.
Application packets should be mailed to:
Florida Department of Health
ATTN: Office of Compassionate Use
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399